There are several urban bus lines (TMG or TEISA) that go to the university campus.
IMPORTANT: Only single tickets can be purchased and Bus 18 and Bus 25 are recharged inside the buses. Payment will be made exclusively with contactless bank card or NFC (mobile) +info
FREQUENCY: Frequencies and capacities of TMG lines serving the campus
- L7 every 30 minutes (60 person capacity per journey).
- L11 every 15 minutes (60 person capacity per journey).
- L8 every 30 minutes (100 person capacity per journey).
L8 from 7.15 am to 9.35 pm.
- Quarter past and quarter to the hour at the RENFE station
- Five past and 25 to the hour at Campus Montilivi.
Reinforcement buses L8:
- From the RENFE station: Morning rush hour buses at 8.15 am and 8.45 am; and noon buses 12.15 pm, 12.45 pm, 1.15 pm and 1.45 pm (2 buses with 100 person capacity per journey)
- From Campus Montilivi: 12.05 pm, 12.35 pm, 1.05 pm, 1.35 pm and 2.05 pm (2 buses with 100 person capacity per journey)