- Focusing the policies related to the spaces and activities of the UdG so that they are in line with the emergency of reducing carbon emissions by 50% by 2030.
- Taking advantage of the opportunity of the university environment to generate awareness and knowledge about environmental issues in the entire community.
Plan’s areas and lines
Scope 1. CLIMATIC EMERGENCY
Objective: to measure in detail the emissions generated by the UdG and progressively reduce them to 50% by 2030, compared to 2011, and to achieve carbon neutrality by 2050.
- Line 1. MOBILITY.
- Line 2. ENERGY.
- Line 3. INVENTORY OF EMISSIONS.
- Line 4. CARBON BUDGET.
Scope 2. LIFE ON CAMPUS
Objective: to promote campuses as an active, didactic and experimental environment for the natural integration of the environment, the adaptation of buildings, the optimisation of resources and their cycle and climate sustainability in general (campus lab).
- Line 5. CONSUMPTION AND WASTE MANAGEMENT.
- Line 6. SPACE MANAGEMENT
Scope 3. EDUCATION AND AWARENESS RAISING
Objective: to involve the university community in environmental issues in order to promote a change of values, habits and attitudes and to encourage the focus of studies and research on action for sustainability.
- Line 7. EDUCATION FOR SUSTAINABILITY.
- Line 8. ENVIRONMENTAL COMMUNICATION.