Information about academic and administrative procedures

The electronic procedures are available on the UdG intranet. To access it you need to have a digital identity as a UdG student. In-person procedures should be carried out at the academic secretary's office of the corresponding centre or Academic Management Section, depending on each case.

In order to carry out these procedures you need to go to La meva UdG and enter your username and password, and go to the Online Secretary's office clicking on "Personnel" and selecting "File".


  • Adapting study plans
  • Cancelling sessions
  • Cancelling enrolment
  • Recognised credit transfer


  • Personal academic certificate (PAC)
  • Replacement degree certificate
  • Preparation of documentation for the legalisation of subject programmes and study plans
  • Request for academic title and European supplement to the degree (SET)
  • Request for official degree certificate to be sent


  • Temporary medical leave from the doctorate programme
  • Temporary leave from the doctoral degree programme
  • Change of time schedule for doctoral thesis: from full-time to part time
  • Change of time schedule for doctoral thesis: from part time to full time
  • Change of direction of doctoral thesis
  • Change of title of doctoral thesis
  • First deferment for completing doctoral thesis
  • Second deferment for completing doctoral thesis