Students accessing a master's degree for the first time at the University of Girona must take the following general documentation to the corresponding Academic Secretary's Office:
1. Certified photocopy of the valid accrediting document:
- For students of the EU and other countries (*): National ID card, document accrediting the country, or passport.
(*) United Kingdom, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland and Andorra
- Non-EU students:
- For stays over 6 months: Photocopy of TIE (foreigner identification card). If you do not have a TIE yet, you should take your passport and a copy of the TIE application (containing the NIE). The TIE must be presented within 3 months.
- For academic stays of less than 6 months, a valid passport with the visa for the study period.
2. Accreditation of the right to allowances or exemptions. If you have any type ofexemption you should be aware that it must be valid on the day on which you enrol. You need to provide the Academic Secretary's Office with the original and a photocopy of the valid document before enrolling to avoid any problems on the day of enrolment. You can find information on allowances and loans in the following link.
In the case of the large family allowance you need to provide proof of the number of family members. If this does not appear on your individual identity card then you need to show your family identification card.
3. If you wish to pay the enrolment fees by direct debit and are not the bank account holder, you need to provide the completed communication/update of bank details. A photocopy of the account holder’s ID document must be attached. You can take it to the Academic Secretary's Office or scan and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The document to accredit access follows:
- Students who have received a qualification or completed a course at UdG and have requested the qualification online do not have to provide documentary evidence of the courses completed.
- Unless previously provided, all other students have to provide:
- A certified photocopy of the stated university degree or certification stating that it has been issued in order to gain access.
- Academic certification of the courses carried out to obtain the corresponding certificate, which states, among others, the duration of the programme studied, the subjects taken with details of the optional subjects in hours and the qualifications and average grade obtained.
If the documentation needs to be legalised, it will be necessary to bring a sworn translation if written in a language other than Catalan, Spanish or English.
In the event of any doubt about the authenticity, validity or contents of the documents provided, actions necessary to verify them shall be carried out, as well as being presented to the expediting authority to validate the points in question, including countries that are part of the European Union.
In the event that any of the documents provided is not accepted, the enrolment will be annulled.
Online enrolment is provisional and you will need to take the original documentation to the Academic Secretary's Office of the teaching centre on the first day of classes.
All documentation must be taken to the Academic Secretary's Office of the teaching centre before 31 December 2019.