Once you have received the email with formal acceptance on the master, you need to enrol within the period specified in the enrolment calendar. This email will tell you how to enrol, where and when. It is important not to miss the enrolment period. See the calendar.
The master’s degree enrolment process can be done in person or online.
If you choose to enrol in person, you will find the calendar and all the information about the process on the website of the teaching institution.
If you choose to enrol online, you can do so via the following link: Go to online enrolment
In the case of the Master in Teacher Training for Compulsory Secondary Education, Upper Secondary Education, Vocational Training and Foreign Language Teaching, you can enrol via this link
To access the online application, you will need to enter your username and password which you will find in your admissions email.
If you use the online enrolment process, your enrolment will be provisional and you will have to present the required original documents to the academic secretary at the teaching centre before the start of the academic year.
ENROLMENT CALENDAR for 2019-2020 coming soon
Own and interuniversity masters coordinated by the UdG
- First period (for students allocated places in the first two admission periods): from the 23rd July to the 20th September 2018 (in person and online enrolment). During the month of August online enrolment only.
- Second period: (for students allocated places in the third admission period): from the 24th September to the 28th September (in person and online enrolment).
- Third period: (for students allocated places in the fourth admission period): from the 24th to the 26th November 2018 (in person and online enrolment).
- Students who have to modify their registration because optional subjects have been cancelled: from 8 to 11 October 2018 (in person and online enrolment).
- Registration of students allocated places in the extraordinary call:
- First deadline: from 26 to 30 November 2018 (in person and online enrolment).
- Second deadline: from 23 to 31 January 2019 (in person)
(The online enrolment is operative Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 01.00am)
Interuniversity masters not coordinated by the UdG
Students studying for an interuniversity masters not coordinated by the UdG have to complete the pre-enrolment and enrolment at the university coordinating the course and should adhere to the deadlines and conditions they establish.
Master in General Health Psychology
Ordinary period: from 3 September to 14 September 2018 (In person and online enrolment)
Master in Teacher Training for compulsory secondary education and upper secondary school education, vocational training and language teaching
Ordinary period: from 27 September to 2 October 2018
First reallocation: 8 October 2017