- Montserrat Vilà, dean
- Beatriu Caparrós, vice-dean of Academic Policy and Quality
- Carme Montserrat, vice-dean of Practicum and Mobility
- Juan Gonzalez, coordinator of the Bachelor's degree in Primary School Education
- Francesc Sidera, the coordinator for the Master's degree studies in Early Childhood Education
- Francesc Sidera, coordinator for the Bachelor’s degree in Psychology
- Anna Planas, coordinator of the Bachelor's degree in Social Education
- Xavier Casademont, coordinator of the Bachelor's degree in Social Work
- Edgar Iglesias, coordinator of the Bachelor's Degree in Pedagogy
- Muntsa Calbó, academic secretary.
- Imma Ribas, administrator
As you can see, all the Faculty degrees have a Course Coordinator who is part of the Office of the Dean team. They are in charge of organizing and coordinating the teaching for each degree and are the first point of contact for students for academic assistance.
This website, which aims to be open and dynamic, is intended to help improve the quality of the teaching we offer and demonstrate the vocation for service and commitment to the people and institutions of the region. You will find detailed information on subjects and timetables as well as the teaching staff and the administrative and service staff available to you, information about the mobility programmes, the services we offer and the faculty agenda.
The Faculty is an important shared educational space for all of us. For this reason, I would like to encourage you to take part in the bodies that run the Faculty, such as the Board, the Study Council and other working commissions, the students’ associations and all complementary activities involving dialogue, debate and exchange organised throughout the year.