This is the specific program of activities for employees of the University of Girona: PAS and PDI.
- The physical activity and the sport in these collectives are fostered in order to be able reconciling work, sport and health.
- If you register for more than one supervised activity (program directed at the whole university community) in the same term, you are eligible for discounts.
- MOU-TE a la feina (get moving at work) programme: The main aim is for UdG workers, both PAS (administrative and service staff) and PDI (teaching and research staff), who take part in the programme to acquire practical, real-life and up-to-date knowledge, to apply at work whenever their body asks them for it. To achieve the proposed benefits, it is enough to take part in the practical sessions that have been scheduled ( 50 minutes a week) and apply the skills learnt, incorporating them as one more part of the working day through two or three healthy breaks that are just 5 minutes long when the body asks for it (normally every 2 or 3 hours).
To access this programme , you need to register through the UdG’s +Meva training section .
- Move around at work (cervical and lumbar problems), Montilivi, gymnasium-module 22; Thursday from 1.05 pm to 1.55 pm with Josep Ma Llorens.
- Move around at work (cervical and lumbar problems), Barri Vell, FEP- classroom 226; Monday from 1.15 pm to 1.55 pm with Josep Ma Llorens.