The UdG-Tutorsport Programme consists in giving high-level or high-performance athletes enrolled at the UdG the opportunity of being supported by a tutor, who is a member of the teaching staff and will help with resolving problems stemming from balancing academic life with participation in competitions, meets and official training sessions.
Programme Tutoresport-UdG 2023/24
The tutor will guide and provide the student with support and manage the change of exam dates or internships.
If you want to be part of the UdG’s High-Level Athlete Support programme you must accredit:
HIGH-LEVEL student athletes recognised by the public administrations in the OFFICIAL LISTINGS.
- Catalan high level (Decree 337/2002)
- Catalan high performance (Decree 337/2002)
- Alto rendimiento (RD 971/2007)
- ADO / ADOP Alto Nivel BOE (RD 971/2007)
Highly committed athletes
Student athletes who are part of Sport selection teams
- Catalan team (federated and/or university)
- National team (federated and/or university)
Student athletes of HIGH UNIVERSITY LEVEL
- EUC / CEU medallists from the previous year
- Students selected for UdG teams for the current year (sports teams and individual sports) will only be included in the programme when they represent the UdG.
- Student athletes of entities with an agreement who fulfil the listed requirements.
- Proposed by the university itself (agreement or own regulations)
- ECU-TUTORESPORT agreement with UFEC and/or other entities.
- Student athletes participating in European and World Championships.
- Students-sportsmen who compete in one of the two highest national categories of the particular sport.
To access the Tutoresport-UdG programme, the student must apply to the University – Sports Service − who will accept or reject the application.
To access the programme, students must first sign a letter of request and commitment accepting the regulations of the programme (request ), and then, if deemed necessary, request an interview in order to specify the choice and number of credits to enrol for.
Once the application has been accepted, the programme director will assign each students a tutor at the proposal of the dean or director of the centre. The assignment of a tutor is indefinite, and will last as long as the student stays on the programme or until the programme’s director requests an end to their appointment, be it on their own initiative or at the request of the tutored student.
Tutors will preferably be experts in their students’ respective areas of knowledge.
Students taking part in the programme will be entitled to change the dates not only of their exams and other assessment activities but also of their practicals should these coincide with official competitions or official preparation meets.
*To enter this programme you will need to contact Jordi Buch, by phoning 618043153 or send an email to email@example.com , and fill in the application form.