The University and Sport programme consists of giving high level or high performance athletes enrolled at the UdG the opportunity of being supported by a tutor member of the teaching staff who will help them resolve any problems derived from the difficulties involved in combining academic life with participating in competitions, meetings or official training sessions.
The tutor will provide guidance, support the students and manage the modification of exam dates or internships.
If you want to be considered for the UdG’s High-Level Athlete Support programme you must accredit:
- High-level athletes
- HIGH-LEVEL student athletes recognised by the public administrations in the OFFICIAL LISTINGS
- Catalan high level (Decree 337/2002)
- Catalan high performance (Decree 337/2002)
- Alto rendimiento (RD 971/2007)
- ADO / ADOP Alto Nivel BOE (RD 971/2007)
- Highly committed athletes
- Student athletes who are part of Sport selection teams
- Catalan team (federated and/or university)
- National team (federated and/or university)
- Student athletes of HIGH UNIVERSITY LEVEL
- EUC / CEU / CCU medal holders from the previous year
- University selection team for this year
- Student athletes of entities with an agreement who fulfil the listed requirements
- Proposed by the university itself (agreement or own regulations)
- ECU-TUTORESPORT agreement with UFEC and/or other entities
- Student athletes participating in European and World Championships
To access the Tutoresport-UdG programme, the student must expressly apply to the University – Sports Service − which will accept or deny it.
To access the programme, students must first sign a letter of commitment accepting the regulations of the programme, and then, if deemed necessary, request an interview in order to specify the choice and number of credits to enrol for.
Once the application has been accepted, the programme director will propose a tutor for each student at the proposal of the dean or director of the centre. This will be the student's tutor indefinitely for as long as the student continues to be in the programme or until the
Consult the programme .
*To enter this programme you will need to contact Jordi Buch, by phoning 972 02 or emailing email@example.com , and fill in the application form .