The Faculty of Law’s Quality Committee is the body responsible for quality processes relating to the teaching centre’s official degrees. The CQED safeguards quality in the approach and deployment of verification, follow-up, modification and accreditation processes for bachelor’s and master's degrees taught at the centre, as well as for SGIQ processes at each teaching centre.
The Faculty of Law's Quality Committee is made up as follows:
- Dean of the Faculty, who presides over it
- The person in charge of the centre’s quality processes
- The coordinators of all the teaching centre’s bachelor's degree studies
- The coordinators of all the teaching centre’s master studies
- A lecturer from each department where most of the teaching is in the centre’s studies
- Three bachelor's-degree students and 1 master’s-degree student of studies taught at the centre chosen by the Student Council and appointed by the dean or director
- One representative of the PAS, whose role relates to organising and managing teaching at the centre
- Up to a maximum of 3 representatives from external organisations linked to the bachelor's degree and master’s degree studies of the teaching centre, nominated by the centre’s dean or director
- Administrator for the study area
- The quality specialist for the study area, who will act as secretary.
- Member of the PAO (Planning and Assessment Office) (without a vote)