In the academic year 2019-2020, the Faculty of Business and Economic Sciences proposes recognising credits for the activities described below. These activities are aimed solely at students belonging to the Faculty.
For each activity a name, a description, the duration, the credits and some important observations are proposed. As the activities are programmed, the opening of enrollment will be announced in What’s new in "La meva UdG".
Once the student has carried out the activity and it has been recognised, the Secretary's Office, following the administrative calendar, will enter the recognition in the student record if the student wishes it to go towards the 6 credits they have in this area.
Activities carried out in the first semester will be entered in the second half of March and those that finish in the second semester will be entered in the second half of June.
If on requesting recognition the student receives an error message that does not correspond, at the end of each month the Secretary’s Office reviews all these incidents to resolve them, if appropriate.
INTERNACIONAL SUPPORT – “BUDDY SCHEME”
Description: Welcome for the Faculty's international students. Each academic year up to a total of three editions can be carried out with right to recognition if necessary.
Subject code: 3100RA0148 - 3100RA337 and 3100RA338. Duration: Annual. Credits: 2 ECTS for each edition in which the student participates.
Observations: A procedure will be designed to monitor the buddying activity the student carries out of the course of the academic year. Each international student will complete a satisfaction survey at the end of the period, which will be used to decide whether or not to recognise the credits.
INTERNATIONAL NETWORKS FOR ECONOMISTS: EUROWEEK, ETAP, MULTIDISCIPLINARY FORUM OR OTHER EQUIVALENT NETWORKS
Description: Organisation and participation in international networks for economists. Students may participate in two editions with right to recognition if necessary.
Subject code: 3100RA348 i 3100RA349.Duration: Annual.Credits: 3 ECTS for each edition in which the student participates.
Observations: The students, in groups, will take part in these networks carrying out an unpublished study or business improvement project, always in accordance with the subject matter determined by the network and under the direction of a teacher. They will also be responsible for the organisation.
ECONOMISTS WITHOUT BORDERS
Description: Economists without borders is the series of activities carried out by the students of the FCEE directed at actions that promote economic transformation in more deprived countries, and are in favour of peace, equality, human development and environmental sustainability.
Subject code: 3100RA150 i 3100RA342.
Credits: 1.5 ECTS for each edition in which the student participates.
FACULTY LECTURES, PROFESSIONALISING CONFERENCES
Description: Organisation and participation in series of lectures on issues relating to economics and business.
Duration: Temporary. Credits: up to 3 ECTS that will be specified in each activity advertised.
Conferences and lectures
- Autumn Seminars where Economics and Business (3107RA0401). Aimed at 3rd and 4th year students. If the student already did the activity in previous years, they will not be able to get a recognition for doing it again. Students will have the right to three recognised credits is they attend seven of the eight sessions scheduled and they carry out the tasks set at home. It is an activity in the first semester. It will cost €10. 2019-2020 PROGRAMME
- Spring Seminars on Economics and Business (3107RA0480).If the student already did the activity in previous years, they will not be able to get a recognition for doing it again. They will take place in the second semester. It is an activity in the second semester. Gives right to recognition of 3 credits.It costs €10.
- Lectures in the Faculty of Economics (PAT) (3107RA0622). By attending lectures, students can gain 3 recognised credits (the number of lectures they must attend varies depending on the year they started the course. To find out how many, students need to check the PAT regulations in the FCEE tab on the intranet).
- Lectures in the Faculty of Economics (PAT) (3107RA0623). Attendance at three conferences which the Faculty considers to be of interest and which is duly communicated will give students the right to 3 recognised credits.
PROPOSED CONFERENCES: Economists conference in Girona - Economists conference in Barcelona
STOCK EXCHANGE CLUB AND OTHER BUSINESS SIMULATION GAMES (FUTURE GAMES, STOCK EXCHANGE COMPETITION, BUSINESS SIMULATION)
Description: Participation in stock exchange simulation game or other business simulation games.
Duration: 1 semester.Credits: up to 2 ECTS that will be specified in each activity advertised.
Observations: Students must comply with all the conditions of participation and rules that are stipulated in the terms and conditions of the game.
Stock market activities
- Stock exchange course and competition (3107RA0626) run by Renta 4 and Anna Panosa. Virtual stock exchange game designed by Renta 4 for learning to invest in the stock exchange in a fun and easy way. If the student already did the activity in previous years, they will not be able to get a recognition for doing it again. It is an activity in the first semester. The possibility of holding an edition in the second semester will also be assessed. Gives right to recognition of 2 credits. It will cost €40. 1St SEM. 2019-2020 PROGRAMME
- Futures course and competition (3107RA0627) run by Renta 4 and Anna Panosa. This course consists of a theoretical part and a practical part with a futures simulator. It is a completely practical course that introduces students to the futures market. The aim is to familiarise participants with the derivative financial instruments and markets for learning in a practical way, how to invest in futures and to gain an understanding of their use and risks. If the student already did the activity in previous years, they will not be able to get a recognition for doing it again. It will be carried out in the second semester. Gives right to recognition of 2 credits. It costs €40.
Entrepreneurial simulation game activities
- Accounting simulation game (3100RA0625). For 2nd and 3rd year students on the CIF bachelor's degree. Students have the possibility of participating in a business simulation game. They participate in teams and work via a web platform. It will be carried out in the second semester. Gives right to recognition of 3 credits. Free activity.
- Company simulation game (3100RA0624). For 4th year students on the ADE, CiF and ECO bachelor's degree programmes. Students have the possibility of participating in a business simulation game. They participate in teams and work via a web platform.Gives right to recognition of 3 credits. Free activity. PROGRAMME 2019-2020
SUPPORT ACTIVITIES IN THE FACULTY
Description: Students may be called upon to provide support for conferences and other activities that may be organised by the Faculty.
Duration: depends on the activity.Credits: up to 3 ECTS that will be specified in each activity advertised.
Observations: Fulfilling all the requirements of the activity.
TUTORIAL ACTION PLAN (PAT)
Description: PAT is a series of actions, the main objective of which is to guide students in their learning process and to improve their skills in some general competences.
Duration: Annual Credits:3 Subject code: 3100RA0655
Duration: 3 academic years Credits:3 Subject code: 3100RA0767