In line with section V of the Faculty of Tourism Regulations approved in session 4/09 of the Governing Council of 30 April 2009 and amended in session 1/2013 of the Governing Council of 27 February 2013, the Academic Councils comprise:
- Course coordinator (Chair).
- All full-time academic staff in the Faculty who teach the degree.
- A part-time representative of the academic staff in the Faculty nominated by the other staff to the Faculty Board.
- A representative from each department not represented.
- A representative of the students from each year or module chosen for and from among representatives and sub-representatives.
- If required, a staff representative staff who teaches the course for each of the represented languages.
This composition applies to:
- Bachelor's degree in Tourism
- Bachelor's degree in PiPR
- Master in Tourism Management and Planning
- Master in Cultural Tourism
- European Master in Tourism Management