Enrolment consists of paying an annual fee. This fee is paid every academic year until the doctoral thesis is completed. Therefore, your enrolment must be valid when the thesis is submitted.
Enrolment for a doctoral programme is always done through the online enrolment process and students must identify themselves every time they enrol - be they first-year students (who have been accepted through pre-enrolment) or second-year students, and so on - until the doctoral thesis is submitted.
If you are enrolling for the first time, you must identify yourselves using the same DNI, NIE or passport number you used when you did the pre-enrolment, and your date of birth. If you already have a UdG digital identity, use your user name and password.
If you are exempt from paying any fees or you are entitled to a discount, you must show proof of this at the Office of the Secretary of the School of Doctoral Studies before completing the enrolment.
The following documentation must be shown to prove the right to exemptions or discounts on the amount to be paid depending on the type of enrolment:
- Grant awarded: authentication of your status as a grant holder (it is mandatory to prove the status of grant holder at the Office of the Secretary of the School of Doctoral Studies before completing the enrolment).
- Large family: original and photocopy of the valid large family card.
- Disabled persons, with a minimum degree of disability of 33%. One of the following documents: card proving the disability or a certificate issued or validated by the Catalan Care and Social Services Institute; resolution or certificate issued by IMSERSO or the body responsible for this matter in the corresponding autonomous region; resolution issued by IMSERSO proving the status of pensioner due to permanent total disability or a large degree of disability, or resolution issued by the Treasury and Inland Revenue or the Ministry of Defence proving the status of pensioner or person unable to work due to permanent disability.
- Victims of domestic violence (victims and their children). One of the following documents: valid protection order; report issued by the tax ministry stating possible domestic violence while the protection order has not yet been issued; final or definitive guilty verdict, valid for the entire duration of the prison sentence imposed on the abuser plus the duration of the complementary protection and safety measures decided in favour of the victim, or a non-definitive judgement for the defendant, valid for the entire duration of the protection and security parole measures decided in favour of the victim, provided the verdict refers to maintaining these measures until a final verdict is decided. When the discount is requested on behalf of a child of a victim of domestic violence, the family book must also be attached to the document.
- Victims of terrorist acts (spouses and children): pertinent administrative resolution and family book, where necessary.