Study > Access > Access to degrees > From studies undertaken abroad
Go to content (click on Intro)
UdG Home UdG Home

Study at the UdG

Access degrees from studies undertaken abroad

2020-2021 academic year

To apply for a place on a university course, students from foreign education systems must complete the university pre-enrolment on the University Access Portal and submit documentation on the courses they have studied, within the established time period in the Student Access Assistance Section.

It should be taken into account that for some courses students are also required to pass a personal aptitude test (PAT).

It is a good idea to carefully study the university course catalogue (what the courses consist of, how they are structured, where they are delivered, what professional career options they lead to, etc.) and look at the pass marks for the previous years so you have a good idea when you complete the pre-enrolment.