1. The students will spend part of the course preparing a Project Work, about didactics of the English Language and its school application; the rest will be devoted to language work: theory and practice, oral and written English.
2. English sounds: listening and speaking.
4. Vocabulary and structures.
5. Oral and written activities.
- To be able to deal about information.
- To be able to express attitudes
- To be able to express action
- To be able to use social formulas
- To be bale to make communication work
- To be able to find out about language.
- Anàlisi de continguts, recursos didàctics i mateirals per a l’ensenyament de l’anglès a primària.
- Desenvolupament d’unitats didàctiques (didactic research project) per aplicar a l’aula de primària.
8. Language contents:
- present and past
- present perfect and past
- reported speech
- questions and auxiliary verbs
- -ing and the infinitive
- articles and nouns
- pronouns and determiners
- relative clauses
- adjectives and adverbs
- conjunctions and prepositions
- phrasal verbs
-Integration of the four language skills through different activities.
-Individual, pair and group work.
-Use of audiovisual material.
-Practical credits will be combined with theory in most classes.
-There will be a mixture of reading, writing, debate, workshops, video and other type of activities.
-Self-acces room practice.
Attendance and Participation in class.
Oral and written competence: accuracy and fluency.
The students will be required to write some compositions throughout the term.
-All the students will be required to prepare a Didactic Research Group Project (in groups of 3or 4) to be presented in class and handed over the day of the project presentation. 50%
-Self-access room attendance and work. 5%
-One written exam. 45% Parts of final exam: -reading comprehension, -listening, -grammar practice, -composition