1. The following language functions will need to be mastered:
2. Imparting and seeking factual information.
3. Expressing and finding out intellectual attitudes.
4. Expressing and finding out emotional attitudes.
5. Expressing and finding out moral attitudes.
6. Getting things done (suasion).
8. The students will need to have a good oral command of these language functions according to the level of the course (Post-Intermediate).
Participation in class.
Attendance. (It is necessary to attend a minimum of 80% of the lessons to pass the subject.
One oral exam (if the teacher considers the participation in class of students and the activities presented are below the level required)
All students will be required to prepare some practical material to be presented in class (40% of the mark)
All students will have to prepare a talk to be given in class (50% of the mark)