- Drafting of the UdG’s new Articles of Association under the terms established in the LOSU.
- Development of the UdG’s regulations for their adaptation to Spanish State or regional community provisions, in accordance with the University System Framework Act (LOSU), in collaboration with Secretary-General.
- Organising the constitution of the new individual bodies and posts, in accordance with the University System Framework Act (LOSU)
- Advising the Rector on amendments to university structures, departments, institutes, services and centres.
- Advising the Rector and Executive Council on regulation aspects.
- Developing a regulation-publicising project that includes classification of the UdG’s rules and descriptors for implementing a regulation search engine.
My path for the UdG started as a student, continuing as a researcher in training and full-time adjunct lecturer. I am currently the senior lecturer in Procedural Law at the Department of Public Law. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Law and a PhD in Procedural Law from the UdG. My research focuses on the safeguarding of fundamental rights in justice, class actions, mediation and other conflict-resolution techniques. I am a keen gardener, walker and reader, of historical novels in particular.