- UdG Science and Technology Park
- Sectoral campuses and campus of excellence
- Strategic plans and programme contracts with the structural units
- Enterprise and relations with socio-economic sectors
- International relations
- Internationalisation strategy
- National and international exchange and mobility of the teaching and research staff and the administrative and service staff
For the purposes of exercising these powers, the Vice-Rector will receive the support of the Science and Technology Park Foundation, the International Office, the Girona Knowledge Region Foundation and the European Documents Centre.
I joined the UdG 25 years ago, initially as a full-time adjunct lecturer, but am now a senior lecturer in the Area of Applied Physics, in the Physics Department; I have a bachelor's degree in Physical Sciences and a doctorate in Sciences, and my research is focused on atmospheric physics, meteorology and climatology, more specifically, in the interactions between radiation, clouds and aerosols in a climate-change context. I love mountains.