FOR BACHELOR'S DEGREE STUDENTS WITH A 2022-2023 MEFP OR EQUITY SCHOLARSHIP:
Academic year 2023-2024
Grants for bachelor’s-degree students for the academic year 2022-2022 who have been awarded an Equity or a general scholarship for post-compulsory studies for the academic year 2022-2023, to study third-language courses
- Online application using the digital certificate.
- 1st period: up to 16 October (2 pm)
- 2nd period: from 1 February to 15 March (2 pm)
- 3rd period: from 3 to 28 June (2 pm)
- Only one application may be submitted for the Talk 3 grant for the same language and level.
- Grant covering: a maximum of €480.
- UdG documents to be submitted:
Proof of university enrolment on a bachelor's degree (from La meva UdG).
Proof of enrolment on the language course, issued by the centre in question: click on top tab "Print enrolment", in the Activity information of your Language report
You will need to check for further (requirements, application etc.,) from the AGAUR’s webpage: call for grant applications
Contact email address for queries and clarifications: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR BACHELOR’S-DEGREE STUDENTS:
Academic year 2022-2023
Grants for promoting education in and accreditation of third languages for students registered on bachelor's degree studies at a Catalan university in 2022-2023 (TALK 3). Category A (free examinations) and category B (courses)