1. Introduction to survey methodology. Design stages and associated errors
2. Sample design and sampling error
3. Use of sampling errors for building confidence intervals and hypothesis tests
4. Data collection methods
5. Questionnaire design and evaluation
6. Target population, sampling frame and coverage error
7. Non-response error and its reduction
8. Data collection. Interviewer error
First chance evaluation: The final mark will be computed as:
-Analysis of complex samples with SPSS: 25%
-Questionnaire design: 25%
A final (weigthed) mark of 5 or more points over 10 is required to pass the subject.
These weights are subject to the following restrictions:
- The delivery of the activities "Analysis of complex samples" and "Questionnaire design" is compulsory.
- The exam is compulsory.
- The minimum required mark for the exam and deliveries is 3. With 3 or more points, a weighted average of exam and deliveries is computed.
Additional chance evaluation:
Same criteria that first chance evaluation.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
Students who do not attend to the exam or do not present one of the compulsory deliveries.