Call for registration grants for University of Girona's official master studies and official joint master's programmes coordinated by the UdG for international students
Relevant information. Read the call guidelines.
Addressees: Students who have pre-registered for one of the University of Girona's official master's programmes or for a joint master's programme coordinated by the UdG who are qualified to study a master's degree by a university that is not part of the Spanish university system.
Amount: 22 grants to cover all or part of the subsidised fee to register for an official master's program of 60 credits.
Application deadline: from April 6th until April 30th 2019 at 23:59.
- Have completed the access degree to the master’s programme in a university outside the Spanish state and not have a Spanish residence permit.
- Have pre-registered for one of the official master’s programmes listed in annex I.
- Have paid the corresponding administrative fee for academic services related to university master’s programmes, according to the current price index for academic services at public universities.
- Have completed the pre-registration with all documents, including the grades equivalence document issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
- First time registration for an official master's degree at the UdG.