You can access a university master's degree:
- With an official university bachelor's degree.
- With an engineering or architecture pre-EHEA degree.
- With a technical engineering or technical architecture diploma. In such cases, the UdG may require you to undergo additional education so you can adapt your knowledge to what the master's degree requires.
- With a foreign university degree.Such degrees must accredit a level of education equivalent to Spanish bachelor's degrees and give access to postgraduate studies in their country of issue.
To access professional master's degrees the access degree will have to be officially accepted. The professional master's degrees we teach at the UdG are as follows:
- Master in Advocacy
- Master in Architecture
- Master in Industrial Engineering
- Master's Degree in Teaching for Compulsory Secondary School and Upper Secondary School Education, Vocational Schools and Language Teaching
- Master in General Health Psychology
- Final-year bachelor’s degree students at the University of Girona may pre-enrol for the master's degree before they finish their undergraduate studies. To be eligible in such cases, student will have to have passed all their credits and applied for their degree.
- Some master's degrees also include other access requirements such as a foreign language. Consult the section on the requirements for accessing the master’s degree you wish to access.