1. The following language functions will need to be mastered:
2. Imparting and seeking factual information.
3. Expressing and finding out intellectual attitudes.
4. Expressing and finding out emotional attitudes.
5. Expressing and finding out moral attitudes.
6. Getting things done (suasion).
8. The students will need to have a good oral command of these language functions according to the level of the course (Post-Intermediate).
Individual, pair and group oral work.
Use of audiovisual material.
PRACTICAL ACTIVITIES OF THE SUBJECT
-- There will be a mixture of the following activities:
reading, writing, listening and speaking
discussion topics, debates, role-plays and simulations
questions on photographs, interviews, …
Participation in class.
Attendance. (It is necessary to attend a minimum of 80% of the lessons to pass the subject.
One oral exam.
All students will be required to prepare some practical material.
All students will have to prepare a talk to be given in class.