1. 1. Motor system
2. Pain and other somatic sensations
3. Exploratory Techniques for neurologic diagnosis
4. Cerebrovascular diseases
5. Spinal cord diseases
6. Craniocerebral trauma
7. Multiple Sclerosis and other inflammatory demyelinating diseases
8. Diseases of peripheral nerve and muscle
9. Diseases of cranial nerves
10. Cerebellar and Basal Ganglia Disorders
11. Degenerative diseases of the Nervous System
12. Tumors of the l nervous system
13. Infections of the Nervous system
14. Derangements of Intellect
Students are expected to attend lectures, participate in class, and take the examinations. There is one final examination.
The assignment will be a weekly short questions (WSQ) with multiple answer, being correct one of them (type test) with no negative score in case of error + A Case Study exam based on a video will run throughout the course. Class attendance and participation in class are also evaluated.
All scores on exams and assignments are based on 100 points. The final grade will be determined by the following formula: Final exam 70%, Continuous assessment 30% (WSQ 10%, Case Study 20%).
The final exam will consist of 40 multiple choice questions and the passing grade is at least 5 out 10.