1. 1. Motor system
2. Pain and other somatic sensations
3. Exploratory Techniques for neurologic diagnosis
4. Cerebrovascular diseases
5. Spinal cord diseases
6. Craniocerebral trauma
7. Multiple Sclerosis and other inflammatory demyelinating diseases
8. Diseases of peripheral nerve and muscle
9. Diseases of cranial nerves
10. Cerebellar and Basal Ganglia Disorders
11. Degenerative diseases of the Nervous System
12. Tumors of the Nervous system
13. Infections of the Nervous system
14. Derangements of Intellect
Students are expected to attend lectures, participate in class, and take the examinations. There is one final examination.
The assignment will be a weekly short questions (WSQ) with multiple answer, being correct one of them (type test) with no negative score in case of error + A Case Study exam based on a video will run throughout the course. Class attendance and participation in class are also evaluated.
All scores on exams and assignments are based on 100 points. The final grade will be determined by the following formula: Final exam 70%, Continuous assessment 30% (WSQ 10%, Case Study 20%).
The final exam will consist of 40 multiple choice questions + 2 open questions, and the passing grade is at least 5 out 10.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
A non-presented student will be considered as the one who does not takes the continuous assessment or the final assessment
The evaluation system of EUSES -center attached to the UdG is( almost always) the continuous evaluation. If the student prefers to take a single assessment, he / she must communicate this option writing to the teacher responsible for the subject and to the degree coordinator during the first two weeks of the semester.
Requisits mínims per aprovar:
To consider the subject passed, a minimum grade of 5.0 must be obtained
Communication and interaction with the student will be done in person and using virtual methods, forum or moodle news, video conferences and email.
Information necessary to complete the course will be entirely provided in class.
- Knowing the diseases by identifying the manifestations appearing throughout the process, as well as the fundamental medical-surgical treatments.
- Knowing the type of patient you treat and how you can modify the natural course of the disease.
- Integrating the knowledge acquired in the gait biomechanics to carry out its neurological disorders analysis.
- Working as a team in neurological rehabilitation.