- Campus administration and common spaces management
- Investment, renovation, adaptation and improvement plans
- Accessibility, mobility and elimination of architectural barriers
- Emergency and safety plans in buildings
- Sustainable mobility and greening of the campus
For the purposes of exercising these powers, the vice-rector will enjoy support and assistance from the Technical Assistance and Maintenance Office Service, from the Occupational Health Office, and from the Area of Sustainability at the Social Commitment Unit, according to their functions.
I was, the year 1976, the first promotion of technical architecture to the then School of Technology of Girona, and now I have already been being educational for 41 years. My education continued towards the bachelor's degree in Engineering of Construction and finally towards the doctoral degree. I am a full professor in the Department of Architecture and Engineering of the Construction, in the area of Architectural Constructions, and my research is directed at the obtaining of compound materials by vegetal fibres combined with cement or polypropylene. I enjoy any sport, even, simply, to walk.