1. Revision of the basic principles of the good practices, the use of glass material, safety, environment protection, etc in the laboratory of chemistry.
2. Prepratation of a calibration curve. Standar preparation procedure.Evaluation of calibration curve preparation and errors
3. Experience 1. Introduction to quantitative analysis using Molecular Spectroscopy by a colorimetric method.
4. Experience 2. Introduction to quantitative analysis using Molecular Spectroscopy.
5. Experience 3. Introduction to quantitative analysis using Atomic Absortion Spectroscopy.
6. Experience 4. Introduction to qualitative and quantitative analysis using Gas Chromatography.
7. Experience 5. Introduction to qualitative and quantitative analysis using HPLC Chromatography.
8. Design and development of an integrated laboratory experience (ILE). Products synthesis; qualitative and quantitative analysis of different analytes by different spectroscopic or chromatographic techniques.
Students will be evaluated on the following:
Methods and samples preparation 5%
Laboratory experiences reports 15%
Use of appropiated material and correct practice in laboratory 15%
Integrated Laboratory Experience development(ILE) 15%
Integrated Laboratory Experience report ARTICLE (ILE) 10%.
Final exam 40% (when the exam scores are equal or higher than 5/10)
Use of English (Not English level)
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
A student can only be considered "non evaluated" when he/her has not participated in any of the evaluations activities after 1/11/2021.
avaluació única in a exam that evaluate the methodology and problems resolution by using analytical results.
Requisits mínims per aprovar:
Minimun score of 5/10. A 5/10 in the final exam is needed.