Joining is a demonstration of interest by the Research Group in receiving up-to-date information on all Campus activities and in actively taking part in defining the UdG's R+D+I objectives and strategies in the field of Social Commitment and Cohesion, including:
- Strategic research agenda.
- Shared and coordinated strategy for effective knowledge and technology transfer.
- Programme of acquisition and/or updating of sophisticated scientific equipment, and of specialised scientific and technical platforms.
- Company linking programme.
- Strategy of partnerships with internationally prestigious research institutes and participation in organisations.