1. Appropriations and Re-writings of Arthurian and Shakespearean Literature
2. I. Everybody’s Arthur: from the 12th to the 21th century
3. I.1 Arthur’s appeal: from myth to best-selling hero
4. I.2. Politics and changing values in Arthurian romance
5. I.3 Arthurian iconography: from miniature to cartoon
6. II.4 Historicism and romance in Arthurian cinema
7. I.5 Arthurian echoes in contemporary culture
8. II. Shakespeare, our contemporary
9. II. 1. Theoretical tools. Shakespeare and cultural appropriation. Why Shakespeare is still our contemporary?
10. II.2. Shakespeare and cinema. History, aesthetics, ideology, 1889-present.
11. II.3. Two emblematic plays of (post)modernity: Hamlet and The Tempest.