1. Introduction to Medical Imaging
2. Image signals: production and conversion, quality and formats.
3. X-ray radiography. Physics and Techniques
4. X-ray computed tomography
5. Nuclear Medicine
6. Ultrasound Imaging
7. Magnetic Ressonance Imaging
The grade of the course results from the weighted average of the grades obtained in the Practical Sessions (20%), Continuous Evaluatoin Tests (35%) and Theory Exam (45%).
The weighted average is only performed if the grade in the Theory Exam is equal or above 4. If it is below 4 the grade of the course is the grade of the Theory Exam.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
Unexcused absence in more than one Practical session in the Hospital
Not performing the theory exam
Not performing a 25% or more of the Continuous Evaluation Tests.