1. Traditional and new perspectives on Intellectual Disability
1.1. The concept of Intellectual Disability
1.2. Explanatory theories of Intellectual Disability
1.3. Causes of Intellectual Disability
2. Profile of people with Down syndrome
2.1. Physical profile
2.2. Cognitive profile
2.3. Affective profile
3. Evaluation of people with Intellectual Disability: strengths and weaknesses
4. Intervention in people with Intellectual Disability
The final qualification of the course depends on these percentages:
- Group Work: Intervention in a case of Intellectual Disability (50%)
- Final Exam (50%)
It is not necessary to obtain a minimum of 5 points in each of the evaluation activities to pass the course.
Absences are not taken into account and therefore students do not have to justify it.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
The student who does not meet any of the requirements listed in the previous paragraph will be qualified with a NP (No Presentat).