1. Introduction to the eco-social crisis and its social implications. Causes and consequences of the eco-social crisis.
2. Multiple perspectives on the ecosocial crisis.
3. Climate and social policies in an ecosocial crisis
4. The impact of the eco-social crisis on mental health. Understanding emotions in the face of the ecosocial crisis.
5. Policies and intervention: educational, psychological and social approaches.
The evaluation will be based on active participation in the sessions, the completion of individual and group assignments, and the presentation of an intervention project related to the ecosocial crisis from the professional profile of each student.
It is mandatory the assistance and active participation in 75% of the scheduled sessions. The course grades will take into account in-class presentations, activities and debates.
At the end of the course, the student will handle an individual portfolio. The portfolio will gather various exercises, both group and individual, completed throughout the course.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
Not submitting the subject portfolio or not attending the required classes will result in a grade of 'not submitted'.
The evaluation for students who are unable to choose the general method of continuous assessment will consist of two activities: the presentation of a portfolio, which should include the activities and exercises proposed by the professor (50%), and a reflective written test on the mandatory readings (50%).
Requisits mínims per aprovar:
It is mandatory the assistance and active participation in 75% of the scheduled sessions.