1. Introduction to sports therapy
2. Acute injury management
3. Injury prevention
5. Improving sporting performance
6. Return to play
7. Specialist athletes
8. Exam/technology and resources
9. Field trip
10. Spinal rehabilitation
11. Tendinopathy rehabilitation
12. Hamstring/groin/hip rehabilitation
13. Knee/ankle rehabilitation
14. Shoulder rehabilitation
Must achieve >50% to pass the subject overall.
Nonattendance: Class attendance is compulsory.
Students must not miss more than 2 classes (or attend 80% of class time).
Exceptions will only be made for those students who can certify having been hospitalized on the given day, or due to a relative passing away.
Failure to comply with 80% practical class attendance will require students to sit the Basic Competencies Exam (BCE).
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
Student not having attended neither practical lectures nor the final exam will be considered as "No Presentado".