1. An overview about research.
2. Scientific Method: Conceptual part
3. Scientific Method: Design part
4. Scientific Method: Empirical Part.
5. Research Project and Ethics.
6. Literature Search and Reference Management.
9. How to develop a clinical trial
Efficcacy and Effectiveness
10. Scientific Paper
Communication in congress
The evaluation process of this subject is divided into 4 different categories.
1) Exam:Final exam (multiple-choice questions) a score of at least 5 is required to approve the final exam.
2) Assignment: Research Protocol: a score of at least 6 is required to approve this activity.
3) Continuous activities: KAHOOT activity. A maximum score that could be obtained in this activity is 1 point.
* Kahoot Activity: This activity will be performed in class – just students who are “PHYSICALLY” present in class are allowed to participate in this activity. Student´s are not allowed to do the Kahoot for other student. Those who student´s try to do this, will have 0.
** The score achieved on Kahoot activity will be summed within the score of the Final Exam.
4) Extra activity: Physiotherapy Mini-Congress. Maximum score that could be obtained in this activity are 2 points. IT IS NOT MANDATORY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS ACTIVITY.
** 17/03/2020: Deadline to inform the teacher your participation on Physiotherapy Mini-Congress. Those groups who wants to participate in the Physiotherapy Mini-Congress should inform the teacher by e-mail. The groups should send to the teacher the paper that they will present on the Congress. Deadline to send the paper is 17/03/2020
***Just students who previously informed the teacher are the ones allowed to participate in the Mini Congress, otherwise the participation will not be allowed***
*** The total score achieved in the extra-activity will be summed within the score of the exam.
- In the case that you have less than 5 in the EXAM you go TO BCE.
- In the case that you have less than 6 IN THE RESEARCH PROTOCOL you go to BCE.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
- Not evaluated through the continuous assessment.
- Not evaluated through final assessment.
- To develop the Research Project, please strictly follow the Guidelines Document that is uploaded on Moodle.
- Please read carefully the Evaluation of the Student Performance document that is uploaded on Moodle.
- to approve the Reseach Protocol activity - the minimum score required is 6 - be aware of that.
- Please,follow strictly the subject schedule, the activities delivered after the deadline it will not be accepted.