1. - Basics of biomedical neuroengineering
2. - Anatomy for neuroengineers
3. - Physiology for neuroengineers
4. - Neurological diseases for neuroenginners
5. - Neurophysiological techniques
6. - Neuromodulations and Neurostimulation
7. - Implants: fundamentals and applications
8. - Techniques applied to neurological, neurosurgical, traumatic brain diseases and neurorehabilitation
9. - Mobile health systems applied to neurology
10. - Future of biomedical neuroengineering
11. - Modeling of a single neuron. Hodgkin-Huxley and Integrate-and-Fire models. Neuronal circuit modelling
12. - Whole-Brain models and applications
13. - EEG- Introduction. Collecting reaction. Signal analysis and feature extraction.
14. - From signals to patterns and decisions.
Continued evaluation will be done
1- Attendance and participation in the theoretical sessions
2- Attendance and participation in team work sessions (evaluated by rubric)
3- Attendance at clinics and a brief report
4- Attendance and resolution of practical assignments for the EEG/Theoretical parts.
A minimum of 4/10 is needed for points 1 to 4 to average the other parts of the evaluation.
Examination of short questions at the end of the subject
- For those who have not attended >=80% of the scheduled activities
- For those who have failed the continuous assessment
- For those who adhere to the single assessment
In this case, the final score of the course will be the score of the exam.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
NP will be considered when the students do not submit any of the evaluation activities
Students should do an exam related to the contents seen in the course (both theoretical and practical concepts).
Requisits mínims per aprovar:
The minimum qualification to pass the course will be 5.0
The communitation and interaction with the student will be mainly done via moodle, having also specific forums for the activities.
Students can also interact with the teacher via email or via videoconferences (google meet, Zoom o TEAMS).