1. Consumer external influences: demography, economy, expectations, culture, social structures and reference groups.
2. Consumer internal influences: perception, learning, personality, self-concept, lifestyle and attitude.
3. Purchase process
4. The stages of loyalty
5. The antecedents of Loyalty: Trust, Satisfaction and Perceived Value.
Case studies and exercises: The final mark of this is the average of the case studies and exercises carried out in class or at home during the subject. If any of the exercises or case studies is not handed in the mark will be 0.
A minimum of 5 out of 10 on each of the evaluation part is required to calculate the final mark
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
The Student will have a NO SHOW (NO PRESENTAT) if
- The final written essay is not presented.
- If any of the case studies or exercises are not handed in.