1. Communication in the context of marketing
1.1. Concept of marketing and communication
1.2. Integrated marketing communications
1.3. The marketing planning vs. the communications planning
2. Tourist consumer behavior and the media
2.1. Decision-making process of tourists
2.2. Internal and external factors of tourist's behavior
2.3. Attitudes after purchase
2.4. Segmentation. Rellevant issues.
3. Communication tools in tourism
3.2. Public Relations
3.3. Tourism image and Branding
4. Communications planning
4.1. Communications strategy
4.2. Communications mix decisions
4.3. Communications evaluation and control
- Exam (theory and practice): 50% of the final mark
- Project (in group): 30% of the final mark
- Self-assessed case studies: 20% of the final mark
- The mark of self-assessed case studies will be computed proportionally to the number of case studies handed-in. It is not necessary to hand-in a minimum of cases.
- It will be necessary a minimum mark of 4 in the exam in order to proceed to the calculation of the final mark of the subject.
- The subject will be considered passed with a minimum mark of 5.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
Not to hand in the project and/or not to hand in none of the exercices or other activities such as the exam will be considered as "NO PRESENTAT".