The 5th Edition of "The Collider" supporting program of research-based entrepreneurship from the Mobile World Capital Barcelona Foundation,, connects scientifical & entrepreneurship talent by helping to create new research-based companies in the field of Health, Industry 4.0, Energy, Mobility and Agri-Food.
The 5th Edition of "The Collider" supporting program of research-based entrepreneurship, from the Mobile World Capital Barcelona Foundation, connects scientifical & entrepreneurship talent by helping to create new research-based companies in the field of Health, Industry 4.0, Energy, Mobility and Agri-Food. The organization of the program is looking for:
- Principal investigators, postdoctoral researchers and PhD students seeking to apply their academic career in the business world
- Research teams with strong background in science or engineering
- Demonstrated experience in Artificial Intelligence & Data Platforms, XR/3D, Blockchain, Internet of Things, Hardware & Robotics, Medical Devices, New Materials and/or 5G.
- Technologies TRL 3-6
- Commitment and availability to attend to programme’s training activities (some activities will be online).
- NOTE: All candidates must be endorsed by the TTO of a Research Institution and the research group leader (Principal Investigator).
If you are a current researcher of the UdG (principal investigator, Phd and/or post-doctorate student), and have motivation, commitment, entrepreneurship ideas based on your research (ideally on stage of development TRL 3 to 6) and wish to apply for the call, contact the TTO of the UdG at email@example.com prior to any filling form.
Rules of participation: Link
Deadline for applications: march, Sunday the 7th (internally at UdG: March, MOnday the 1st, 2021)
Further Information: https://thecollider.tech/call-for-technologies/