The activities carried out by continuous assessment must be delivered to the teacher within the time established at the beginning of the course. Once this deadline is finished, the delivery of a task will not be accepted and it will be qualified with a score of 0 points.
The final grade for the course (FG) is calculated considering:
1) Continuos Avaluations (CA) , that contains:
• The Lab sessions mark (LS) ) which counts % of the final mark.
• The Problem Solving sessions mark (PS) which counts % of the final mark.
• The Middle Term Exam (MTE) (if it is carried out) which could count % of the final mark.
2) Final Exam (FE)
• The final exam (FE) will count 60% of the final mark. It requires a minimum of 3.5 in both the theory and problems to pass the exam and calculate the mean In order to pass this part, it is mandatory to have a 5; on the contrary, it will be recovered during the recuperation period. It is mandatory to have a minimum of 4.5 to considered this mark within the calculation of minimum mark (FG) of the course. Recoverable activity within the period of recovery. The date of this examination is defined by the EPS in the normal assessment period.
Final grade (FG) is calculated according to the following procedure:
• Final grade (FG) = 40%CA + 60% FE
In recovery period students can retrieve the evaluation of recoverable activities.
The recovery exam consist of:
• 50% of theory articulated in questions. There will be no form nor calculator.
• 50% problems, divided into several problems short. With a clean form.
It requires a minimum of 3.5 in both the theory and problems to pass the exam and calculate the mean
The date of this examination is defined during the recovery period for the EPS.
In the continuous evaluation activities rubrics will be used and they will be available at the beginning of the course.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
The Non Attended (NA) mark will be provided if the student leaves the continuous evaluation before 15th March 2022 and/or do not attend the compulsory evaluation activities. If continuous evaluation is left after this date, students will not have a Non Attended (NA) as a final mark.
Students who wish to take part in the single assessment (Avaluació Única) must request it following the procedure and the calendar set by the EPS for the 2021/22 academic year.
The single evaluation will consist of:
- A unique exam, articulated in theory and problems, that will cover theoretical and practical aspects treated within the own subject. A minimum of 3.5 from each part must be taken to average.
Requisits mínims per aprovar:
To pass the subject, a final grade-(FG) of 5.0 must be obtained
Tutoring that cannot be solved during face-to-face classes will be scheduled individually or in groups in a video call session through different media offered by EPS (Meets or others), at the request of the student or group of students
The main communication channel will be moodle (Notices and News section, mainly) and mail for any questions. There will also be video calls when necessary through the channels or media provided by the UdG.