1. Imaging diagnostic systems: X-rays, CT Scans and MRIs
2. Soft tissue injuries
3. Fractures. Osteoporosis.
4. Spine injuries
5. Upper limbs: Shoulder injuries
6. Upper limbs: Elbow injuries
7. Upper limbs: Wrist and hand injuries
8. Lower limbs: Hip injuries
9. Lower limbs: Knee injuries
10. Lower limbs: Ankle and foot injuries
12. Pediatric orthopedics
13. Final theoretical exam
14. Basic competences exam
This subject will be continuously assessed through Moodle quizzes (10%), oral presentations (30%) and the final exam (60%).
Note: A minimum score of 5 is required to obtain the weighted average score, which includes Moodle quizzes, oral presentations and the final theoretical exam. This average will be the overall score of the subject. If the student scores less than 5 on the theoretical exam, he/she will not be able to count the continuous assessment (Kahoot tests and oral presentations) as part of their final mark. In this case, the student will have to do the Basic Competences Exam (BCE).