1. Imaging diagnostic systems: X-rays, CT Scans and MRIs
2. Soft tissue injuries
3. Fractures. Osteoporosis.
4. Spinal column injuries
5. Upper limbs: Shoulder injuries
6. Upper limbs: Elbow injuries
7. Upper limbs: Wrist and hand injuries
8. Lower limbs: Hip injuries
9. Lower limbs: Knee injuries
10. Lower limbs: Ankle and foot injuries
11. Amputations and replantation
12. Pediatric orthopedics
13. Final theoretical exam
14. Basic competences exam
The final mark will consist of an average of the 2 highest marks obtained in the Kahoot tests (20%) + seminar presentations (20%) + final theoretical exam (60%).
The theoretical exam will consist of multiple choice and/or short answer questions.
Note: Students who miss class for a serious and compelling reason should inform the professor beforehand (preferably no later than the missed class) for consideration of an excused absence.
To pass the subject the student will need to score equal or above 50% (or 5 out of 10, as the final score will be given in decimal numbers).