1. Welcome and introduction. Presentation of Subject Plan. Principles of physiotherapy treatment. Clinical reasoning. Evidence-based practice
2. Injuries, tissue healing and pain.
3. Physiotherapy for shoulder conditions.
4. Physiotherapy for elbow and forearm conditions
5. Physiotherapy for hand and wrist conditions
6. Physiotherapy for head and cervical spine conditions
7. Physiotherapy for thoracic spine and trunk conditions.
8. Physiotherapy assessment of lumbar spine conditions
9. Physiotherapy management of lumbar spine conditions
10. Physiotherapy for hip and groin conditions
11. Physiotherapy for upper leg and buttock conditions
12. Physiotherapy for knee conditions
13. Physiotherapy for lower leg conditions
14. Physiotherapy for ankle and foot conditions
Selection of techniques, creativity/innovation, information search capacity, writing style and clear communication will be assessed.
Multiple choice questions* and/or short answer questions.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
Not presented by the individual or the group = 0