1. Human needs and health.
2. Approaches to Psychology.
3. Motivation and Motivational Interview.
4. Understanding emotions and stress.
5. Communication skills.
6. Mental disorders.
Important: to make the average score between the final exam and the exercises/essay, the student must obtain a grade of at least 16/40 points in the MCQ part of the final exam.
IN-CLASS EXERCISES and ESSAY: 20 + 20 = 40 points
-40 multiple-choice questions (MCQ). Every correct answer is worth 1 point, while 0,2 points are deducted from every wrong answer.
-2 open questions (20 points)
TOTAL: 60 points
BASIC-COMPETENCES EXAM : in the case of having failed the subject, the student will have the option of performing an open questions exam (basic-competences exam) where ALL the contents of the subject will be evaluated (100% of the overall mark).
* Students who have obtained at least 5 points after doing the average between the final exam and the exercises/essay will be exempt from taking the basic-competences exam.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
A student NOT PRESENTED will be considered one who does not attend the continuous evaluation or the basic-competences exam.
The evaluation system of EUSES -center attached to the UdG is( almost always) the continuous evaluation. If the student prefers to take a single assessment, he / she must communicate this option writing to the teacher responsible for the subject and to the degree coordinator during the first two weeks of the semester.
Requisits mínims per aprovar:
Per considerar superada l’assignatura, caldrà obtenir una qualificació mínima de 5.0
- Identifying the psychological factors influencing the health status of individuals, families and the community, health education and the learning process itself throughout life.
- Understanding the psychological aspects of the physiotherapist-patient relationship.
If you cannot attend class, please contact your teacher. Please keep the following rules for the proper functioning of the classes:
Active participation in the classroom
No use of cameras, mobiles or recorders
Eating in the classroom is not allowed