|Case 1: Strategic partnership in Hotel Industry: A study on the performance of franchise partnership model of TTDC Hotels
Case 2: Franchising And The Society: The Case Of Franchising In The Hotel Industry
Case 3: Franchising Hospitality Services The case of McDonald’s Restaurants Limited
Case 4: The IMC Sourcebook Readings and Cases in Integrated Marketing Communications How a Burger King Franchise Can Succeed in a Competitive Fast Food Industry
Case 5: The Choice between Management Contracts and Franchise Agreements in the Corporate Development of International Hotel Firms
Case 6: ACCORD Franchise
|Exposure skills, mastery of verbal and non-verbal communication, organization of information, content, conclusions and future proposals are the most valued elements.
1. Organization: The information is developed in a logical and ordered way. It is a logical sequence, with a clear index. Any student can follow the presentation and understand it.
2. Interest. It has been a good analysis of the information, is explained clearly, new bibliography is added to help, attractive language is used.
3. Knowledge: The student knows the case well and the presentation. All concepts related to the topic are applied. There is a good summary, good conclusions and a good proposal for the future.
4. Images: Are they timely? They help the presentation?
5. Communication: Timely language and appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication are used.
Although the majority of cases are made in teams, the score is individual. Once delivered, presented and punctuated the cases, the average of all of them will be made for each student.
|Development of a new franchise. Teams will be formed. Teams will have to invent a hotel or restaurant brand and develop all the necessary elements to launch the franchise and develop the main elements (contract, manuals, ...)
||Continuous work throughout the course, creativity, originality, application of theory to practice, the contribution of new ideas in the fundamental elements of the franchise and the presentation (in Word, power point, …) are the criteria that will serve to evaluate this point.
|Students will prepare and present theoretical concepts and discussion topics in group and / or individually depending on the topic
||Participation, communication, attention and relationship between concepts transmitted, contribution to group and class discussion, answers to teacher or student questions and initiative, are the main items of assessment.
The final grade will be the average of all the works done.