1. Revenue and Yield Management: Origins, definition, requirements to apply, basic principles, elements to control and application
2. Revenue and Yield Management applied in the hospitality industry: capacity management, offer /competition, demand /market segment, calendar of demand, yield strategies, etc.
3. Previous considerations to apply Revenue and Yield Management: market segmentation, income measurement, Revenue and Yield Management indicators/ metrics (ADR, RevPar, GopPar, etc.), application strategy, etc.
4. Application of Revenue and Yield Management: Steps (analysis, the tools)
5. Marketing and online marketing techniques: distribution channels management, channel manager, dumping, online reputation and how to manage it
Type of assessment
To follow up the continuous assessment is mandatory to have a minimum attendance to classes of an 80 % (no more than 3 class absences, i.e. 7.5 hours, with or without justification). Apart from the attendance the students must do all the evaluation activities (indicated in the above chart). If the required attendance is not reached, the student loses the right to continuous assessment and must do the re-evaluation exam.
Those students who select this type of assessment must do an exam that will contain all the concepts and aspects treated in the subject. Its value is a 100% of final subject grade.
The students who lose the right of the continuous assessment and those who fail any one of the different types of assessment (continuous or global) can take the re-evaluation exam. It will contain all the concepts and aspects treated in the subject. Its value is a 100% of the final subject grade.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
A student who fails to sit at least one of the evaluations mentioned above (continuous evaluation activities / final exam / re-evaluation exam) will be qualified “No presentado”.