Pt. MSc. Daniel Marcos Ruiz
Professor at the EUSES University School of Health and Sports – a center attached to the UdG, where he graduated in physiotherapy with an extraordinary prize from the 3rd promotion of the Degree (2011-15).
Master of Health and Sport in the specialty of rehabilitation and sports readaptation by the National Institute of Physical Education of Catalonia INEFC - University of Barcelona (2015-16), with honorable mention to the TFM.
Structural osteopath, in the specialty of biomechanics and articular, visceral and cranial adjustment ESITEF-OMPHIS 2017-18.
Physiotherapist and osteopath at OSFIT Center Mèdic of osteopathy, physiotherapy and traumatology, where he performs biomechanical analysis of cycling, walking and running. He is specialized in sports and trauma physiotherapy. He enjoys professional experience in pediatric and neurological physiotherapy care at the Association of Physiotherapy and Sports for Childhood Disability- AFEDI. He has extensive experience as a mechanical designer, and in 2D-3D and CAD-CAM industrial design, (1996-2015).
Study: Degree in Physiotherapy
Subjects: Physics (1st grade) 2015-16. Muscle Chains (2nd grade) since 2016. Biomechanics (2nd grade) 2016. Orthotics and Prosthetics (4th grade) since 2015.
- Poster: “Facilitator orthopedic device for children with severe functional and great restriction disabilities of access to sport”. Authors: PhD. A. Monte-Divino; Pt. I. Martí-Terradas; PT., Ms.C. D. Marcos-Ruíz.. Competition: 7th VISTA Conference “Securing the future for young para-athletes” organized by International Paralympic Committee. Place: Girona. Date: October 7-10, 2015.
- Poster: “Therapeutic *climbing protocol for children with spastic hemiparesis”. Authors: PhD. A. Monte-Divino; PT., Ms.C. Marcos-Ruiz; Pt. Navarrese; PhD. Strong-Van Meerhaeghe. Competition: 7th VISTA Conference “Securing the future for young para-athletes” organized by International Paralympic Committee. Place: Girona. Date: October 7-10, 2015.
- Scientific article-journal: “Validity and reliability of the Kinovea program in obtaining angles and distances using coordinates in 4 perspectives”. Authors: PhD. A. Puig-Divi; PhD. JMª Padullés-Riu; X. Padullés Chando; PhD. C. Escalona-Ivory; PhD. A. Busquets-Faciaben; P.T., Ms.C. D. Marcos-Ruiz.
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0216448. Magazine: PLOS ONE. Date: June 5, 2019.
- Book: Scientific review of the book: "Biomechanics and pathomechanics of human gait". ISBN Registration: 978-84-608-3692-6. Date: October 10, 2015. Ed. AFEDI, San Pedro, 127, Badalona, 08911, Barcelona.
- Book: Morante J., Marcos D, Bonastre, J. "Physics for physiotherapists". ISBN registration: 978-84-18005-07-7. Ed. Bradu 20, S.L.; 2019. 195p.
- Book: Marcos S., Marcos D. “Muscular Chains. Fundamentals. Exploration. Treatment. Prevention". ISBN registration: 978-84-18005-49-7. Ed. Bradu 20, S.L.; 2022. 130p.
- Congresses: Lecture: “The management of clinical documentation in physiotherapy. Processing clinical data on diagnostics and rehabilitation in sport”. First International Seminar on Sports Archives. Authors: D. Marcos-Ruíz. Organized by the International Council of Archives / Sports Archives Section (ICA/SPA), the Girona Provincial Council, the Girona City Council and the Generalitat de Catalunya. Place: Girona. Date: October 9, 2018. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvZB74PqYdg&feature=youtu.be