1. Narrative skills for storytelling in the classroom (rhythm, intonation, stress, pronuntiation, communicate effectively)
2. Distinctive features of stories, fairy tales and literature for children
3. Available resources for ELT teachers
4. Appreciate the importance of literature as a teaching tool.
5. Design literary activities for the English classroom.
(15%) Participation in class, daily research assignments, and compulsory readings; (30%) the telling of a story in class; (40%) a final course paper based on storytelling in the English class & elaborating storytelling resources (15%)