1. Subject 1. Approaching the field of qualitative research in human and social sciences: Main characteristics of qualitative research. Polarity quantitative versus qualitative research.Credibility and rigor in qualitative research.
2. Subject 2. Design and strategies of research: Design of qualitative studies. Sampling. Management and access to the field. Researcher role.
3. Subject 3. Basic techniques to generate information: In-Depth Interview. Focus groups and Nominal groups
4. Subject 4. Textual Data analysis and interpretation: Approach to analysis. Organization and preparation of material to analyse. Semantic analysis.
5. Subject 5. Research reports. Presenting and returning results.