1. Understanding globalisation
2. Globalisation, democracy and citizenship
3. Globalisation and development
4. A feminist approach to globalisation
5. The globalisation of Human Rights and Justice?
6. Globalisation and the environment
7. Counter-hegemonic globalisation and the Global South
• Active participation in the discussions held during the seven sessions of the course (20%).
• Essays/summaries of four of the compulsory readings included in the Moodle platform for each session (to be handed out on the corresponding day, 1,000 words) (40%)
• An essay of 3,000 words on a topic of their own choosing related to the course due on the XXX January (40%).
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
Students who do not present either of the three activities will be considered as not presented