1. Childhood and evolution of social problems: a historical perspective.
2. Legal and political framework regarding children rights and child protection.
3. Risk, protection, needs, vulnerability and resilience.
4. Introduction to child abuse and neglect.
5. Introduction to the juvenile justice system.
6. The decision-making process in the child protection system
7. The rights of children in public care.
Both the exam and the written exercises require a score of 5 or higher to pass.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
Those who will not submit the exercises and the exam will be graded as "No Presentat"