1. Processes and landforms. Geomorphology, process geomorphology, geomorphic systems, the question of scale.
2. Weathering and related landforms. Weathering by physical action, weathering by chemical action, weathering by biological action, the global pattern of weathering, weathering and building.
3. Karst dynamics and landforms. Soluble-rocks terrains, solution and precipitation, dissolution of limestones and related rocks, evaporite karst, surface karst forms, sinkholes, subsidence mechanisms, subterrain karst forms.
4. Fluvial processes and landforms. Runoff, piping, streamsflow, fluvial erosion and transport, channels, river long profiles, baselevel and grade, drainage basins, fluvial deposition, alluvial fans, flood plains, flooding, river terraces.
5. Gravitational processes. Mass and fluid movements. Mechanisms, types of movements.
6. Glacial and glaciofluvial processes and landforms. Glacial environment, glaciers, glacier mass balance, glacial processes: ice flow, glacial erosion, glacial debris entrainment and transport, glacial deposition. Glacial landforms: abrasional and rock-fractures forms, residual landforms, depositional landforms. Glaciofluvial landforms: subglacial and ice-margin landforms.
7. Periglacial processes and landforms. Periglacial environment, permafrost, periglacial processes: frost action, frost creep and gelifluction. Periglacial landscapes: ice and sand wedges, frost mounds, patterned ground.
8. Aeolian processes and landforms. Wind erosion: deflation and abrasion. Wind transport, wind deposition. Aeolian landforms: stone pavements, deflation hollows, yardangs, ventifacts, dune-types, loess.
9. Coastal processes and landforms. Waves, longshore currents, tsunamis. Coastal erosional landforms: cliffs. Coastal depositional landforms: beaches, coastal sand dunes, salt marshes, marine deltas.
10. Mineral ore and industrial rocks. Ore deposits classification. Industrial rocks and mineral: aggregates, ceramic, glass, cement, ornamental rocks, abrasive. Environmental problems.
11. Geoenergetic resources. Fossil fuel: coal, oil, gas. Nuclear fuel. Geothermal energy. Environmental problems.
12. Geocultural and geoturistic resources.