1. Monday 5 May 2014: Introduction to Poland: human geography, physical geography and landscape characteristics and Poland borders.
2. Tuesday 6 May 2014: Fieldwork excursions I
3. Wednesday 7 May 2014: Fieldwork excursion II
4. Thursday 8 May 2014: Fieldwork excursion III.
5. Friday 9 May 2014: Landscape studies_Theoric and methodological approach and constitution of multinational research groups.
6. Monday 12 May 2014: Research Group working and 10:00h – 13:00h Tutorial Class (optional).
7. Tuesday 13 May 2014: Research Group working and 10:00h – 13:00h Tutorial Class (optional).
8. Wednesday 14 May 2014: Research Group working and 10:00h – 13:00h Tutorial Class (optional).
9. Thursday 15 May 2014: Research Group working and 10:00h – 13:00h Tutorial Class (optional).
10. Friday 16 May 2014: Final Reports_Presentation and discusion. The students need to deliver the final course report two weeks after the end of the intensive course.
Case study presentation and discusion: 35%
Case study final report: 65% of the final note.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
Es considerarà com a "No presentat" aquell estudiant que no presenti o no realitzi una o més de les activitats d'avaluació programades.
Intensive Programm IP (Border landscapes across Europe_BORDERLANDS). From 5 May until 16 May 2014 two weeks in the Universitat of Poznan (Poland). Both weeks include lectures, excursions, field works, discussions and seminars with presentation of his conclusions about the field work. The students will finish course reports after the intensive weeks.
The students will work in five multinational research groups with 6 students in each (2 students from Poznan Univerity + 2 students from Eastern Finland Universtiy + 2 students Girona University).
More informations and details on the BORDERLANDS IP Web: